MEVACO being a member of the Athens stock exchange is a leading manufacturing firm which implements state-of-the-art technology in the field of metal fabrication and metal construction, conforming to the principle that total customer satisfaction is of highest priority.
When it comes to sheet metal fabrication processes, whether carbon steel, stainless steel or aluminum, MEVACO, having experience in the field for over 40 years strives to be the industry leader. Our customers depend on us to produce high quality and high precision custom products. Our staff of highly trained and engineers and technicians are flexible and highly motivated.
Our state-of-the-art metal fabrication equipment and sophisticated manufacturing technologies coupled with an abundant industrial floor space enable us to fabricate almost any type and size of metal product, strictly based on the customers quality and quantity requirements.
Mevaco not only invests in fabrication technologies and machinery but firmly believes our success stems from the philosophy of personnel investment. Our self-motivated experienced and energetic staff adjusts to almost any degree of difficulty and can yield desired results within a minimum response time. We make the best use of leading edge computerized hardware and software and our staff is constantly trained and up to date with emerging technologies within the field. We can fabricate to almost any order quantity and to any quality level as desired by the customer.
We keep our equipment up-to-date and our staff trained and highly-motivated and content, this we believe is what sets Mevaco as a leader in metal fabrication and metal construction.
The main company activities are:
1. Sheet metalwork fabrications to customer specification (cutting services, laser cutting services, punching services, forming services, bending services, roll forming services, welding services, painting services, screen printing services) for household electric appliances, beverage coolers, central heating boilers, indoor and outdoor advertising, promotion racks and stands, vehicles, electric and electronic boards, telecommunication boards, banking services, etc.
2. Structural light and medium weight metal fabrications to customer specification for tunnels, bus stations, tram stations, prefabricated buildings as well as a big variety of welded metal fabrications.
3. Manufacturing of solar water heating systems.
4. Electronic boards for sports fields.
5. Frames for photovoltaic installations and truckers.
6. Energy façade manufacturer.
7. Military hardware welded applications built to print.